Pictures Of Ringowrm What Can I Use Instead Of A Mouse For Editing Pictures In Photoshop?

What can I use instead of a mouse for editing pictures in photoshop? - pictures of ringowrm

As a professional photographer who spend several hours a day, in the Photoshop image editing, my fingers and my hands began to cramp and pain feel so bad. Well, I try, a trackball, and a little better, but still after the first few hours. Recently I heard of something like a scanner .... Who knows whether this is better for editing or anything else that would be useful for editing long run?

1 comments:

LEM said...

It depends on what kind of question you have.
I have a Wacom tablet (another name for the scanner), and I find this type of processing, cutting and pasting, or make selections, etc., is as easy as a mouse, because a false step and are a mess (although it might), my only experience. But retouching General - stain removal, cloning, brushes, or focus blur, etc. much easier and more intuitive. It's like working with a pencil or a brush. The physical sensation is that of a pencil, because you are "drawing" with a hard pencil on a hard surface. Get one that is sensitive to pressure and has to pay an option with Photoshop or pressure change on the brush (DAB = small brush, hard =) width, or the thickness of a brush, etc. From the other side an eraser of useful features, and there is also a mouse that can be on the same platform. The pen is also the UP and DOWN buttons can be anywhere on keystrokes that you (I want to have my program and zoom in and zoom out) to be programmed. So if this kind of work - one of theEdit easily with a brush on a paper copy of the work (eg, the old method). It takes a little getting used to, but it works very well. The kind of fatigue you with this (in fact no solution MAGIC fatigue out there, but it is very different) from the mouse is similar to working with paper and pencil. Because that is what is essentially ...

Just for reference - is what I have:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000C4 ...

He is an ex-model in the entire production, but there are more and more there. Mine is a small, so if you are serious work, you can check anyway in a larger area of work.

LEM.

Post a Comment