Petite Feet Chicago What Are The Best 5 Sites On The Internet For Teen Clothes For Petite Teens?

What are the best 5 sites on the internet for teen clothes for petite teens? - petite feet chicago

I have to buy clothes. What are the best online shops for young people. I'm almost 17 years, but I'm very small (5 feet 1 5 m 2!)

I have a small frame (I have my little life!) What kind of clothes to me? I have long brown hair and dark brown eyes, medium and light skin (but not as above) and I have a round head, oval (somewhat between the two), although I do not (a big head, huge!) Slightly rounded.

1 comments:

theveryg... said...

I 5'nothing.

Here are a few shops, websites, think and respond briefly to the small ones are must.

Abercrombie for kids (I'm shopping in my late 20s and still there)
Gap
Forever 21
bananarepublic
Old Navy (XXS has!)

Post a Comment