Flush Mount Lcd Mounting 19 Inch LCD (< 10 Lbs) On Drywall (no Studs)?

Mounting 19 inch LCD (< 10 lbs) on drywall (no studs)? - flush mount lcd

Hello,

I read the various positions at Mount LCD screens, but could find none, which is directly applicable to my situation. I would like some tips and suggestions. I intend to u0026lt a 19-inch LCD Bracket (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, 10 pounds) at a price of single flush (no spouse). The problem is that it has no poles in the region and the top two vertical holes have to close in a single screw. In addition, it has 4 holes bigger (in the form of vertical rectangle) is too big for a screw # 12th

My question is:

1. Can I use only two drywall anchors in two vertical holes of the stud? Today I bought ankle dry grip Lowes Triple Cobra - http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...72S&lpage=none

2. Should I add another anchor drywall (as deputy Toggler - that could exaggerated to a weight of 10 pounds to be)?

3. Am I to 4 anchor of gypsum in large holes with a washing machine. My concern with this problem is the proximity of the horizontal wells. See picture left on the following link - Http: / / # www.monoprice.com/products/pr...t=1 Large Image

TIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment