Where Is The Cervix Before Period Starts Does Your Cervix Swell Just Before Your Period Starts?

Does your cervix swell just before your period starts? - where is the cervix before period starts

As a rule, right after I finished my term, I still feel my neck, but she is sweet and does not seem so great (swolllen) if the reason my period.

As a rule, before the beginning of my time seems swollen than usual, and much bigger, but not in others atleast 5-7 days and is already very swollen.

My doctor believes that has ovarian cysts and possibly endometriosis and I and my partner tried to think for 4 months now, I hope not, I know it's not so long, but I began to feel doubt.

I read that the neck swells, if you are pregnant, but I could wave that he had originally? Just wonder why it is normal that they fill up before the start of the quarter? any help would be great:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment