Bulk Fabric Ribbons Looking For Bulk Vintage Trims, Fabrics, Ribbons, In NJ And NY Area?

Looking for bulk Vintage Trims, Fabrics, Ribbons, in NJ and NY area? - bulk fabric ribbons

Hello, I try to find the vintage to the new material, suspended, locking the fabric and ribbons, lace, buttons and embellishments in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania area. I want to buy the tickets and saw the MIC and if I find something interesting material good old times ... WOW!

My mother used to go to factories and things that were sitting back and storerooms for years, even decades, to buy. I have no need, desire, or the space so much.

I crawled from the net, but I do not think you will find what I want, otherwise I would not do well.
There are few sources, but most are very expensive, from the question for me right now.

I know it must be chemical distributors or suppliers whois in the industry and have never forgotten the things in the fields near the ceiling, or stored in a back room somewhere. I dig and dig and find things, and then drag it to the owner and say, "What?"!

LOL
Are the last days?

Thank you!

2 comments:

twohoots said...

Hello,

Yes, I think those days are gone. One thing you can do is visit the workshops ... You know where sewing and decorating fabric shops and great people with great jobs. You always have an odd sequence of old and costly materials and ingredients left over from work, and you know that the fabric could sell for one or two U.S. dollars in a yard.

You can access to these operations by calling the big fabric stores and asked them to sew curtains and cushions think.

Good luck.

Denise C said...

I do not know if I'm just following your question, but there are several stores in the Garment District cutting (30 West Side of Manhattan), as M & J Trimming.

Post a Comment