Dogs Male White Spot On Penis How Accurate Are The Ages Of The Dogs At The Animal Shelter And How Do They Know This Information?

How accurate are the ages of the dogs at the animal shelter and how do they know this information? - dogs male white spot on penis

I recently lost two dacshunds in 5/21.I just a dog on a leash in a local shelter for animals. He said the dog was a male black and brown long hair over 1 1 / 2 years. I call and ask if the dog has a white spot on his chest and said nothing. I decided for me .... Next, it will look like my dog with white spot.They walk the dog and ask me some questions. I also say this dog is about 6 or 7 years. I call my vet and he said if possibly to share and let me know your age. In brief return to my son for a second opinion, we believe it is our dog, but they are confused about the age. They decide to put the training, the Gentelman that had been going in the room with us, what the dog was convinced that my dog SADog ID has never been so happy that I have seen and Daschund chasing the two together, but only one caught. They came back that the dog is 6 or 7 But I would him to my vet. Any tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment