Can Getting A Bikini Wax Hurt The Fetus Does A Bikini Wax Hurt As Much As Getting Your Under Arms Waxed?

Does a bikini wax hurt as much as getting your under arms waxed? - can getting a bikini wax hurt the fetus

Bikini, Brazilian or Hollywood? My advice is to go for a bikini wax and if you think you have to consider right, then go out for more information. Well, if you are a Hollywood loves to give you, if the pain was bad for the first time or not - is easy to get rid of this haircut for free! I've never done my shoulders, but I would be surprised if this is more painful than a bikini wax does. It does not seem so bad, but I have a high pain threshold, but you have sensitive skin (maybe a little annoying it seems after a meeting of the wax!) And I was chatting with aesthetics, while holding the brand to distract you.

13 comments:

Lauris said...

YES! it really does hurt, I think it hurts more than being under the arm wax

Angel Eve said...

I have never in my arms because ... But I doubt it. Below the arms are pourus because a lot of sweat, but the bikini has tons and tons of nerve position in this way ... It hurts like hell.

Topshopc... said...

Yes, you can do damage, especially if yoyu are very hairy as a bear

Amazing Magenta said...

Personally, I think the bikini really hurts! I have one under the arm is less painful.

If you think ... tickled armpits or beaten in the soldiers ....

music_lo... said...

doen IV had my bikini, but when I shave my armpits .... my first bikini line hurt, but id 'Do It Again!

rrrraaaa... said...

I dont think so. The more you do, the better it gets. My shoulders are much worse

Donna M said...

It hurts more - but it's worth it.

angeleye... said...

I do not know

Pan_24 said...

Depends if you have sensitive skin or not, and the method used for aesthetics, I felt very bad, but I have very sensitive skin. So the hope is softer ...
TTFN o)

MANDY S said...

may harm, pain killers after thats what i do not take

Lennie said...

Never wax underarms, bikini line, but really hurts, but not for long. Definitely worth the pain, although

Lennie said...

Never wax underarms, bikini line, but really hurts, but not for long. Definitely worth the pain, although

Astra said...

. . . Torch and spatula method can be a little hurt. . .

Post a Comment