Do You Need A Cd To Mount Using Power Iso If You Mount A Program On A Drive Using An ISO Program, Do You Have To Leave The ISO Mounted To That Drive?

If you mount a program on a drive using an ISO program, do you have to leave the ISO mounted to that drive? - do you need a cd to mount using power iso

I downloaded a program and configure it to my unit J with power ISO and it is installed and working well, my question is, ISO is still on my D drive (mounted, I can not use l ', who says he has a CD ROM) For me it is normal that the ISO is to delete and try to release the device (it's a USB port) or the program does not work at the background, how can the USB port usable again?

1 comments:

Sandy G said...

Mounting an ISO is a CD-ROM, which is the whole thing. The only way you can use an ISO standard is the assembly or the registration of a real disk.

After the ISO is mounted as D: or a floppy disk in drive D, you can use the information contained therein. Use the software creates J: like a real CD.

Post a Comment