Microwave Green Beans Spark Crazy Question About Canned Green Beans?

Crazy question about canned green beans? - microwave green beans spark

I know it's crazy to hear, but I tried a handful of green beans in a paper plate in the microwave, heat for my son, literally, after the microwave for 2 seconds () targets and ignites the grain as something metal in the microwave, that other points heats for a long time and nothing is charged happened! green beans were also burned at the ends, but the paper plate was very good! Has anyone heard? My green beans are made of metal is full? Please help!

6 comments:

Christina H said...

Choose something approved for microwave use.

As for metal chips .. Get in, possible that the seal on their breaks. Post a smooth edge.

Pampered Chef is good.

~Kim~ said...

At best guess I would say that the water soaking of beans is very metallic, and some were incorporated into the grains, while sitting on the shelf. Honestly, never heard that this is done, and I'm sure they can not feed your child, but as a spiritual act, I would be sure to see it from now and see if that happens, the next time you cook the beans. Maybe it was just that, or keep brand.

L-I-V-E... said...

can not heat food in a paper plate ..
Of course, going to fire!

Sonya said...

Hmm .. I do not know why it happened, the next time your oven:)

gellybea... said...

that's weird sounds great, never heard anything like ... Please give your baby, it seems that something is wrong with them!

chuck w said...

shaveings Leting not the opening match safe.your can not be deaf once food.how always some chicken thighs in the microwave, causing very bad.

Post a Comment