Msn 8007007f HELP Msn Error 8007007f Cant Log On?

HELP msn error 8007007f cant log on? - msn 8007007f

I downloaded version 9.0 of MSN when I go into my MSN accounts at the signing, said Windown Live Messenger, because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Error code: 800700f. This ended about 3 days and I am now unable to connect
I've tried to uninstall in Add / Remove Programs, but wouldnt let me just say to install this package can be installed by the Windows Installer. You need a service pack that contains a newer version of the Windows Installer service provides. I can not get rid of him for an earlier version that works plzzzzzzz someone help me and I will always love you:)

3 comments:

▐▀▀★▀▀▌ 侍Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ剣▐▄▄★▄▄▌ said...

Hello
attempts to restore the system? which could contribute to

☆ ¸. • * ¨ * `•. $ L คย 2 ¸. • * ¨ * `•. ¸ ☆
::: (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\
*: * (=':'):
• .. (,('')('')¤°. ° ‧ ‧ ° ☆. (¯ `•. • ')
☆ ¸. • * ¨ * `• ☆ ∴ ° ☆ ¤ º.` •. ¸. • '☆ «ρ คเ кє ค» ☆ ™
cσρчяιgђτ © 2007 ρ ค ιкє ค

roodle_l... said...

Omg! This is soo anoying its long time I only set the password Rong Rong wrote my address wrong, or MSN Rong rerly But as soon as my password to happen, I had a new MSN address or make you go out the window and clcik forgotten password yu and can not always remember my friend lol lol bless change

c.u.t.e_m.!.r.0 m said...

I do not know, but try to see if the date Cornut ur 's work Mabye Mabye if u make an appointment for her to claim the happiness that hapend to me before changes

Post a Comment