Strep Butt Picture Have You Heard Of Strep Butt? Would It Be A Reason To Go To Er?

Have you heard of strep butt? would it be a reason to go to er? - strep butt picture

My daughter is sick, again with a cough and stuffy nose, green snot. his doctor said if it was better to bring him back Monday, which was 2 days. shes broken today with what his doctor says is diaper rash. shes online has never gotten rid of what I sought and found the so-called Butt streptococci. AI picture resembles found one. I can not say much about, but I'm worried. You temperatures low levels. I m so stressed out and please help! and the doctor's office is closed on Friday at 11 and now after 2, so I wonder whether this is a reason to go to the emergency room or wait until Monday! because of the shots, shes on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment